Geotechnical Instrumentation and Monitoring in Rockville MD
Reliable information before, during and after the construction process is imperative to the outcome and sustainability of a development. EMC2 Inc. utilizes a full complement of geotechnical instrumentation equipment—alongside invaluable industry knowledge—to supply the insights and feedback our clients require to ensure the success of their developments.
We rely on state-of-the-art, precise instruments to provide pinpoint-accurate insights regarding specific geotechnical factors. Our instruments keep you and your team abreast of changing variables that may impact the feasibility of a development or the trajectory of specific phases. We make great efforts to stay at the forefront of monitoring technology.
Top-Notch Geotechnical Monitoring
Call on us to provide vital geotechnical monitoring services for everything from changing soil conditions to construction noise. Our capabilities allow us to provide real-time insights that enable rapid action, and we can relay information on-site or over digital channels, so you’re always in-the-know.
View Our Services
- Crack meters
- Strain gauges
- Dial gauges
- Vibration and noise monitors
View Our Services
- Structure and ground movement monitoring by remote techniques, and reporting on the web
- Foundation and structure settlement monitoring under poor soil conditions
- Inclinometer installation and lateral ground movement monitoring during deep excavations
- Piezometer installation and ground water monitoring
- Load testing of structures and deep foundations
- Monitoring during underpinning of structures
- Condition survey of structures and crack monitoring
- Dynamic deep foundation analysis and monitoring
- Pile integrity testing (PIT) of auger cast piles
- Construction noise monitoring
- Vibration monitoring and analysis
Static load testing of deep foundations